CMATH for Visual C++ is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English, German and it was last updated on 2017-02-08. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
CMATH is a comprehensive library for complex-number arithmetics and mathematics.
The following features make CMATH an ideal replacement for other available complex class libraries:
1. High-performance implementation in machine code leads to superior speed.
2. Accuracy and safety are greatly enhanced.
3. Each of the floating-point accuracies (complex(float), complex(double), and complex(extended)) is given its own, individually optimized treatment.
4. Polar coordinates (magnitude;angle) are supported in addition to the usual cartesian coordinates (real;imaginary).
5. Switching from your compiler's complex class library to CMATH is very simple: Just replace the include-file with - that's it!
The Shareware edition contains the 32-bit libraries for P8 (at least Intel Core2Duo or AMD64x2) and for P4 (full floating-point accuracy, back-compatible to Pentium and even 486DX), as well as the 64-bit library for P8+.
This version is for MS Visual C++ (min. Visual Studio 2005), 32-bit and 64-bit.
CMATH for Visual C++ (version 7.1.2) has a file size of 985.58 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 286 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.